The “Late Night” concerts with discoveries for night owls
They are nocturnal entertainments for fans of the bizarre, the baffling, anarchic and dreamy: the Late Night concerts of the Berliner Philharmoniker, in which members of the orchestra regularly serve dessert after a symphony concert, often assisted by prominent guests. Sometimes they sound jazzy, sometimes sentimental, and one frequently hears how humorous contemporary music can be.
© 2021 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Beethoven Year 2020: The nine symphonies with Kirill Petrenko and others
- Mozart’s most beautiful piano concertos
- Symphonic dances: Waltzes in Philharmoniker concerts
- Dmitri Shostakovich in his works
- Love stories in performances by the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Meet Kirill Petrenko and the Berliner Philharmoniker!