The “Late Night” concerts with discoveries for night owls
They are nocturnal entertainments for fans of the bizarre, the baffling, anarchic and dreamy: the Late Night concerts of the Berliner Philharmoniker, in which members of the orchestra regularly serve dessert after a symphony concert, often assisted by prominent guests. Sometimes they sound jazzy, sometimes sentimental, and one frequently hears how humorous contemporary music can be.
© 2021 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
Recommended for you
- A conductor recommends: Jakub Hrůša’s highlights
- Johannes Brahms I: Symphonies, Concertos, Deutsches Requiem
- Summertimes: Summer music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- From Bohemia and Moravia: Czech music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Berliner Philharmoniker as soloists
- Our viola player’s perspective: Amihai Grosz’s favourites
- Dmitri Shostakovich in his works
- English music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Musical Sunrises: “Let there be light!”
- Meet Kirill Petrenko and the Berliner Philharmoniker!