Summertimes: Summer music with the Berliner Philharmoniker
In this playlist, the Berliner Philharmoniker invite you on a summer journey: Mendelssohn’s shimmering music to a Midsummer Night’s Dream takes you into the Athenian forest, with Ottorino Respighi you will discover the most beautiful fountains in Rome, and in the American southern states you will hear the gentle swaying of Gershwin’s Summertime.
- Familiar works heard anew: Musical metamorphoses
- A conductor recommends: Jakub Hrůša’s highlights
- “From the New World”: A trip to America with the Berliner Philharmoniker
- The Berliner Philharmoniker at the Waldbühne: Musical highlights from all over the world
- A conductor recommends: Susanna Mälkki’s highlights
- Famous cello concertos: From the First Viennese School to the 20th century