Karl-Heinz Steffens in conversation with Walter Seyfarth
Karl-Heinz Steffens, who had been a principle clarinet with the Berliner Philharmoniker for many years, made his conducting debut with his former orchestra in October 2013. To mark the occasion, he spoke with his former fellow clarinetist with the Philharmoniker, Walter Seyfarth.
- Members of the Berliner Philharmoniker recall their time in the Karajan Academy
- Nikolaus Harnoncourt on Haydn’s “Orlando Paladino”
- Herbert Blomstedt on Beethoven’s Missa solemnis
- Albrecht Dümling on Bruckners Symphony No. 7
- Mikko Franck in conversation with Hande Küden
- Ingo Metzmacher and Winrich Hopp on the programme of Musikfest Berlin 2012