Berg and Beethoven: an introduction by Malte Krasting
Here you can see an introduction by dramaturge Malte Krasting on Alban Berg’s Lulu Suite and Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony. Both works were heard in the opening concert of the 2019/2020 season which saw Kirill Petrenko make his first appearance as chief conductor of the Berliner Philharmoniker.
© 2019 Berlin Phil Media GmbH
- Kirill Petrenko in conversation with Malte Krasting
- Gustav Mahler’s Seventh Symphony: an introduction by Malte Krasting
- Max Reger’s “Mozart Variations” – an introduction with Malte Krasting
- Bruno Delepelaire and Máté Szücs in conversation with Sarah Willis
- Welcome to the 2016/2017 season!
- Esa-Pekka Salonen on “Karawane”